26 Jul 2012

The Jackson Family Wars. Part Multiple

Katherine Jackson is alive and finally home... But her grandchildren are on the warpath. These precocious kids are fighting with a weapon that their relatives have no idea how to handle - truth.
Prince Jackson went on Twitter to say:

I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

-Michael Jackson Jr.

and to post the picture:
It was on 23 of July...

Prince, baby, where did you learn to be soo official?!. LOL!
On a serious note: WHY it was THAT important not to let Prince and Paris to talk to their grandmother? What they could tell each other that was so dangerous? In case she wasn't held against her will in that Arizona spa. Probably I'm not too bright but I don't get it.


Update. Someone deleted Prince's tweets!
I don't like it. At all.
This strange tweet appeared first, than Prince's tweets were deleted - this one including.

Update 1. Kids got up, tweets were restored, unknown hacker stays unknown yet.

Update 2. Very funny outcome of all the drama: http://rolandmartinreports.com/blog/2012/07/roland-s-martin-exclusive-janet-jackson-others-family-members-barred-from-moms-california-home/ Some of Katherine's children are not allowed to visit their mom at home. That's probably not bad for her own safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment